InterAct ABA seeks to provide effective and individualized services to individuals and their families with Autism and other related developmental disabilities. Our focus is to provide evidence-based ABA services to meet the specific needs, strengths, and challenges they might face.
To achieve this goal, we have highly trained qualified staff, such as BCBA clinicians and RBTs, who are passionate about helping our clients and their families. Additionally, InterAct ABA seeks to keep up to date with the latest research and best practices in the field through ongoing training and professional development for its staff. We maintain high ethical standards in all aspects of the business, following the guidelines set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and other relevant professional organizations.
What does InterAct mean to you? Our goal is to teach all children, regardless of diagnosis, to InterAct with their natural environments and their family and friends around them! Our mission is to ensure that all individuals have the ability to InterAct with their natural environment and build relationships with those closet to them. Our team works to establish the necessary skills for all individuals to be a part of the community around them!
With over 30 years of experience, our team will customize a program for you!
Fully committed and dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for clients and their families
Providing a supportive and encouraging environment for clients to learn and grow
Possessing the skills and expertise needed to effectively implement evidence-based practices and strategies
Using creative and dynamic teaching methods to capture clients’ attention and promote active participation
Fostering strong and positive relationships with clients, caregivers, and other professionals, to promote collaboration and facilitate progress
The ability to adjust treatment plans and strategies as needed to best meet the changing needs of the clients
Demonstrating empathy and understanding towards clients and their families, while maintaining a professional and objective approach
Being reliable, honest, and transparent in all interactions with clients and their families, while respecting their privacy and confidentiality
GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM
- Started an ABA company in 2006 with the goal of meeting the underserved demand for ABA interventions.
- With a long history of working on expanding access to care, Alison is a strong advocate for the rights of children and families to receive services.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Special Education and a Master’s in Business Administration and has worked in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis for over 19 years.
- While working in the school setting full-time as a special education teacher, and a part-time in the home-based setting as a direct care provider, Ms. Smith realized her passion for ABA. While spending years in the classroom and providing direct therapy in multiple settings, progress and client success is one of her main concerns!
- Has been working in the field of autism and ABA since 2016.
- She has a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis and is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Jenny has a passion for supporting children with autism and their families, increasing awareness of the importance of early intervention, and a desire to fulfill the growing need of quality, compassionate, and research-supported treatment services in and around the Sioux Falls, SD area.
- Local resident of South Dakota providing services for families in and around town.
- Excited to make a difference in the lives of InterAct’s families and clients.
- Specializes in facilities and property to ensure the clinic is a safe learning environment for all!
- Over 15 years of experience in the construction industry and over 10 years in behavioral health and offers a unique perspective on a wide array of the aspects of running a business.
- Specializes in HR, Finance, IT, Facilities, and Operations, being able to provide value and knowledge about all aspects of our company.